Who we are
What you can win in TheWhiteCode.com
We are a strong community that combines talented programmers, brilliant ideas and great work
TheWhiteCode.com continues to grow! We have prepared many more surprises that you can take full advantage of! What you will win with us:
- Discover new technologies , exchange your thoughts and ideas . Dig deeper his knowledge not only in the area of IT and programming
- Learn by doing: publish your own article, you will learn better if you can also you can easily explain . You can post on our blog or offer paid tutorials
- Learn important topics like SOLID principles , AGILE programming concepts , OOP - and structured programming strategies, algorithms and their complexity, but also many others tricks, for for professional programming
You are a pasionate programmer, you have shown it and you are looking for a job in the field where you can pursue your passion. Professional recruiters aroun the world can visit your profile in TheWhiteCode.com !
- With us you manage your own portfolio , there you can bind and present your projects span>
- Increase your rating by posting examples, tips and articles on programming and new technologies
- Stay active on our platform and enjoy all the privileges!
TheWhiteCode offers you excellent tools
This is a small selection of what you can use with us. Be part of our community! To get all the benefits!
Increase your knowledge by practicing your ability to explain
Read interesting articles about technology and programming that will be raffled in different categories. You can also share your experiences
When evaluating the community for their articles and comments
TheWhiteCode gives you a button for success. Make yourself visible to recruiters around the world!
We encourage you to be active on our platform. Get a good rating and many doors will open for you. You can do this by posting, reading and discussing articlesGet started now!
Our developer community focuses on the following areas
Do you need help with a task, project or do you want to automate a process? span >Our programmers can provide you with valuable support with the following programming languages or in the following areas !: